USIMP Patent Fair, 6-7 November 2017
University-Industry Cooperation Centers Platform of Turkey (USIMP) is a “civil initiative” motivated by social responsibility, aiming to create awareness of university-industry cooperation and technology transfer among all stakeholders. USIMP is organizing a 2-day mega event “III. USIMP Patent Fair”, between the dates 6-7 November 2017, in Istanbul .
The main theme of the event is “University Patents meet with the Industry” and it is organized by a core group of TTO’s and supported by a highly prestigious Advisory Board.
III. USIMP Patent Fair aims to:
• Exhibit selected academic patents of high calibre originating from Turkish Universities,
• Attract the attention of industry to academic patents and know-how originating from Turkish Universities,
• Bring together providers (University patents) and technology seekers (companies) to create new collaborations and foster technology transfer via B2B bilateral meeting sessions and Tech Showcases,
• İncrease the awareness of industry for high-quality academic patents and facilitate new partnerships for commercialization of the technologies.
• İncrease knowledge level of researchers and companies about commercialization of research results and patent licensing strategies via hands-on workshops.
Participation for visitors will be free of charge and all participants from Companies, Entrepreneurs, Academic Technology Providers, R&D Managers, Investors as well as Patent Experts and Attorneys are welcome.
Please register via this link.
This event would be great opportunity to meet with Turkish Universities, technoparks, companies, Technology Transfer offices and startups. You can check the technologies provided by Turkish Universities via this link.